GIOIA Fine Jewellery Policy
Terms and conditions:
- Merchandise is accepted for exchange within 7 days accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Exchange of merchandise is not acceptable under damaged condition.
- Exchange of merchandise with gemstone is subjected to gemmological testing at the customer’s expense.
- No refund is allowed for merchandise sold. GIOIA Fine Jewellery, will issue a store credit note for the amount equivalent to your purchase payment, with a validity of six months from its date of issue.
- The next purchase value has equivalent or more than the trade-in values.
- The company reserved all the rights to reject jewellery that are found being tempered or with any forms of defects cause by wearer mishandling.
Terms and condition:
- Deposits for these orders/items are not refundable but transferable.
- Order/items are to be collected and paid in full within the stipulated period or within 6 months from date of order, after which the deposit will be forfeited without prior notice.
- For any changes on the design after completion, the additional charges shall be bear by the customer.
- GIOIA Fine Jewellery reserves the right to amend, vary, delete or add any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- Reserves the right not to disclose any bespoke jewellery drawing design by GIOIA Fine Jewellery.
Reservation of merchandise will only be valid for 7 days. Consumer will need to verify with us regarding the confirmation of the merchandise with the given period of time.
We may collect personal information such as your house address, contact number and email etc in various ways when you provide it at our store, at our event or in our online webpage. Any information provide to us will be kept confidential whereas your personal email and contact number will only be used for verifying your identity and providing you with promotional materials and other services as requested.
GIOIA Fine Jewellery is committed to ensure that your information is secured and protected.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online or directly.
We use your email address to provide your order and dispatch confirmation on bespoke customised design or to contact you in case of order query. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with outside parties. If you sign up to our newsletter, you agree that we will email you with information from time to time. You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
Personal Data Protection Act